The U.S. Navy awarded Northrop Grumman Corp. a $10.4 million contract modification to produce one additional Fire Scout unmanned helicopter, using 2017 funds. The larger of the two Fire Scout models, the MQ-8C is a Bell model 407 helicopter modified to operate autonomously. One third of the work will be performed in San Diego.
- METHODS TO HOST “TECHDAYS2018” IN LOS ANGELES & SAN FRANCISCO IN MAY.
- Vericut Critical to Multi Axis Production – Mackay Manufacturing
- New Fadals boost production, accuracy, and repeatability – Martindale Manufacturing
- Fast – Clean – Precise – Roncelli Plastics
- DEK//Large precision prototype manufacturer Tapemation Machining, Inc., saves time and gains accuracy with Surfcam Traditional